Now you can find many forex brokers in the world, there are conventional brokers, or who are already online. And each broker must have their respective advantages. Of course there are also have drawbacks. Therefore you must be able to choose a broker that suits with your needs, and must have a good credibility. Because there are only forex brokers who intend to deceive so it will be detrimental to customers. Some things that you can use as a reference in choosing a good forex broker, are:
1. Choose which offers a program that suits you.
Firstly, you must have a list or the address of each broker forex. After that you should check each website and then you see the service and offer its services. If you do not find the service or offer you attractive, then you should find another dealer forex broker. Url list of forex brokers who may be able to help you.
2. Check the commission.
Some brokers require you to pay for registration, this does not necessarily indicate that the broker is more credible, and there are some big brokers actually free.
3. Check and try first the applications software
In general there are two models, which is using their own application (which generally metatrader) or simply with a browser alone. Try first where you are most comfortable with these softwares. You can try using a demo account. Some Things you can simultaneously watch and check out are:
- Consider the speed of the data (whether the graph is discontinuous, the speed of order execution, whether frequent hangs, etc).
- Also the supporting of facilities for analysis, technical analysis. Such as the completeness of the model graphs and indicators.
- Some of advanced users need facilities to the make your own (customized) indicators. The complete facilities certainly will help the traders in order to get more optimal results.
- For those of you who are mobile, you need a facility that can be access via PDA / mobile phones, will probably be an interesting additional feature is worth considering.
4. Check the credibility of the forex brokers:
- You need to browse, search and compare information about the credibility of the broker in the forums, blogs, etc. See how the experience of others, whether there is a problem with a particular broker.
- Surely this would be very much helpful. But you must to avoid brokers “Who do not have a regulation (unregulated)”, How do I check this regulation? The broker is typically included a website page footer section, or search section about us page, or contact, or the FAQ.
- Commitment of 24hours/5days support must be considered. Quickly assist if you find a problem. Find whether there is live support on their website, it will be helpful very much.
- Check the office address and contact address or support(email, tel, fax, chat, etc..) Why not you try to find out the response from the support by sending an email, chat, etc. tel. Quick response is better.
Some questions you should ask the broker are:
- How to deposits and withdrawals?
- What is the minimum deposit required?
- What is the minimum leverage for trading?
- Was the execution of the transaction fast?
- How much the slippage which they usually do?
- Do they have a trading platform?
- Where the head office and branches?